Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry for this Contest, I hereby confirm that I have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the following Terms & Conditions:
MEAD JOHNSON NUTRTION (M) SDN BHD is the “Organizer” of “Choose A+ Nutrition, Gain More with Rewards+” Contest (“Contest”).
The Contest will commence on 00:00hr (Malaysia time) on 14th August 2023 and concludes at 23:59 (Malaysia time) on 30th September 2023. The official time keeping device of the Contest will be the Organizer’s computer. Any Entry submitted beyond the deadline will not be accepted (“Period”).
The Contest is open to all Malaysia residents aged 18 years and above, except the directors, employees and immediate family members of the Organizer, including its affiliated and/or related companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies (each referred to herein as a “Participant”). Immediate family members refer to spouses, children, parents, parents-in-law, and siblings.
- To participate in the Contest, an eligible Participant shall, during the contest Period, do the following:
- Purchase Enfagrow A+ MindPro Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Enfagrow A+ MindPro Gentlease Step 3, and/or Enfamama A+ at participating outlets, in a single receipt between 14th August – 30th September 2023.
- Scan QR Code at outlet’s shelf talker/wobbler/neck tags, upload receipt snapshot, fill up the form with full name and phone number, and submit between 14th August – 30th September 2023.
- Participant who purchases the highest total order value (min. spend RM300 & above) throughout the Contest Period will be selected as a winner.
- Below are the criteria of receipt submission that is qualified to enter the Contest:
- Minimum purchase amount of RM300 of selected product(s): Enfamama A+, Enfagrow A+ Mindpro Step 3-5, and/or Enfagrow A+ Mindpro Gentlease.
- Receipt submitted must be new in the system and have not been submitted before by any member/user (not a duplicate to any receipt in the system)
- Receipt must contain below information:
- invoice id / transaction id / receipt id
- transaction date
- outlet name where purchase is made
- name of product(s) purchased
- amount of purchase for each product(s)
- (for online/e-comm purchase): indication of shipping/delivery completed
- Organiser reserves the right to amend, deduct, or adjust points; block or stop a redemption at its discretion at any time without the obligation to explain the reason behind the decision.
- Participants are advised to keep their hardcopy receipts/e-receipts for verification purposes as and when requested by Organiser.
- Winner will be selected and notified by Organiser via email/WhatsApp.
Prizes & Selection of Winners
- Each Winner shall be entitled to win only one (1) Prize throughout the Contest.
- One winner will be selected and contacted weekly on the following dates (subject to change by Organizer):
- 23rd August 2023
- 30th August 2023
- 6th September 2023
- 13th September 2023
- 20th September 2023
- 27th September 2023
- 4th October 2023
- Each Winner will win 1 unit of Original Mini Vespa 6V Electric Ride-On for kids 18 months to 36 months (“Prize”).
- There are total of 7 units of the Prize for 7 Winners throughout the Contest Period.
- Random colour of the Prize will be given to the Winner.
- Prize will be delivered to address given by Winner within one month of contact and confirmation by Organizer.
- The Organizer may at its sole discretion, substitute any Prize with any item of similar value.
- Prize is not transferable, refundable, or exchangeable in any other form for whatever reason. The estimated value of the Prize is correct at the time of printing. Prize is given on an “as is” basis.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any misinterpretation of facts in respect of the Prize offered and published in any mass media, marketing, or advertising materials. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Organizer makes no representations and/or warranties with respect to any Prize provided under the Contest. In particular, the organizer gives no warranty with respect to the merchantability, quality of the Prize or their suitability for any purpose.
- The Organizer reserves the right to determine the delivery or collection (whichever appliable) arrangements of the Prize for the Winner. It is the responsibility of the Participant to provide a correct, valid, and complete address. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any non-receipt of any Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer shall not be held responsible for any damage and/or loss to the Prize during the delivery and acceptance of the Prize and shall not accept delivery of any Prize returned by the Winner for whatsoever reason. The Organizer shall further not be responsible for any Prize that are defective, lost, damaged, or stolen.
- The Organizer’s determination of the Winner is final, conclusive, and binding. If the Winner (or any alternative Winner) cannot be contacted, the Winner shall be deemed not to win the Prize. The Organizer has attempted to contact the Winner and alternate Winners and are unable to provide the Prize to the Winners, then the Organizer shall consider the Prize as an unclaimed prize and shall thereafter deal with the Prize in any manner that it deems fit. No correspondences shall be entertained.
- By participating in the Contest, Participants will be deemed to (i) have consented to the Organizer and/or its sponsor (if any) to use any participant information which includes but it is not limited to their name, likeness, image, and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Contest (including any outcome), or future advertising and publicity purposes, unless otherwise notified in writing to the organizer; and (ii) have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- The Organizer reserves the right to make additions, amendments, modifications to the Contest and its related promotional materials, and/or cancel or suspend the Contest from time to time without prior notice.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the organizer (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether under the Organizer’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorized access, or third party interference;
- Any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Organizer) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer;
- Any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- If the Contest is cancelled or delayed for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer;
- Any tax liability incurred by a Winner or Participant; or
- Use of the Prize.
- The Organizer collects personal information to conduct the Contest and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties (located within and beyond Malaysia), including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Malaysia regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Organizer may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the participant. Participants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Organizer. All submissions become the property of the Organizer.
- The Organizer makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prizes or other items furnished by third parties in connection with the Contest. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, such items are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and Organizer hereby disclaims all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement of any party’s intellectual property rights.
- The Organizer is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, of any means communication, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, any website or application, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services, used in connection with the Contest.
- In view of the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) 2010, we at MJN value your privacy and aim to protect your personal data in compliance with the PDPA. Any personal data which is provided by you will only be processed in the manner stated in the Privacy Notice and the Terms and Conditions. In the Privacy Notice, you will find more information with regard as to why personal data is collected and its purpose below.
- Please contact our Mead Johnson Consumer Care Line: 1-800-88-3585 (Monday - Saturday, 9.00 am-5.30 pm) for any further inquiries or to stop communication or to make any correction to your personal data.
- Any personal data you submit, including information deemed to be sensitive personal data under applicable laws (collectively, “Personal Data”) may be used by Mead Johnson Nutrition (M) Sdn Bhd ("MJN") for purposes of administering your participation in the Campaign, to send you communications regarding MJN's promotional or educational events, to provide you with information and news relating to health and nutrition, to provide you with MJN's product samples and vouchers, to receive any feedback or queries that you may have on MJN's products, to improve our products and services ("Purpose"). MJN may also process Personal Data for the additional purposes: to market/to promote/sell MJN and/or RB products and services (collectively referred to as "Additional Purpose"). MJN may disclose and transfer the Personal Data to third parties including its affiliates/ service providers/ business partners, who may be located within or outside Malaysia. You may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data, submit inquiries or complaints, or limit the processing of the Personal Data or opt-out at any time hereafter by submitting such request to MJN at Mead Johnson Consumer Care Line via telephone at 1-800-88-3585 or via our Contact Us Form.
- Please note that it will be obligatory for you to supply the Personal Data for the Campaign, without which MJN will not be able to administer your entry and/or provide you with the reward should you be eligible. However, you may elect to withhold your consent to MJN using your Personal Data for the Additional Purposes. If you do so, kindly note that we may not be able to contact you, inform you of our new products, inform you of the activities sponsored or conducted by MJN and/or conduct market analysis.
- You consent to MJN transferring the Personal Data to third party service providers/agents for the Purpose.
- By providing MJN with the Personal Data, you expressly consent and agree to the terms above with respect to the processing of the Personal Data.