*Terms & Conditions
- Promotion starts on 22nd October 2021 (9am) to 29th October 2021 (8.59am).
- Only applicable for Enfagrow A+ MindPro Step 3, Step 4, Step 5, Enfagrow A+ MindPro Gentlease, Enfagrow A2 MindPro, Enfamama A+ and Sustagen.
- While stocks last.
- Up to 10% off Enfagrow A+ MindPro Step 3, 4 and 5
- Up to 3% off Enfagrow A+ MindPro Gentlease
- Up to 10% off Enfagrow AII (A2) MindPro
- Up to 5% off Enfamama A+
- Up to 12% off Sustagen
- Get a free Mega Bloks Building 123 Counting Bus (FBM80) Worth RM89.90 with minimum spend RM350 or get a free Fisher Price Smart Tablet worth RM89.90 with minimum spend RM350
- Get a free Giselle Rice Cooker 1.2L Worth RM99.99 min spend RM550
- Get a free Perysmith Waffle Maker Worth RM199 min spend RM800
- Only redeemable via Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store and Enfamama A+ Club App.Gifts are not stackable.
- Extra 10% Off with no minimum spend. Promo Code: 10PAYDAYOCT21
- Every order can only have a maximum of 1 voucher to be applied.
- There is strictly no stacking of vouchers, i.e. using 2 vouchers at the same time.
- The voucher code will only be utilised if the code is successfully keyed in upon checkout by the customer manually.
- Due to technical restrictions, we are unable to input the voucher code on your behalf during checkout or once the order has been made.
- Currently, the voucher code will not be automatically keyed in upon checkout.
- All products sold through Mead Johnson Nutrition Flagship Store has a minimum of 6 months' expiration date unless otherwise stated in the product listing page.
- We reserve the right to amend the above terms from time to time and you are encouraged to check the campaign page for the latest terms.
- ^^ Compared to previous growing up milk formulation (Year 2017).
- ∆ Applicable for Enfagrow A+ Step 3. FAO/WHO recommends daily dietary DHA intake of 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months or 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2 years old and above.
- FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no. 91. FAO: Rome